Everyone's favourite topic is back:
Smog advisory - Issued jointly by Environment Canada and the Ontario ministry of environment at 1:56 PM EDT Friday 18 April 2008.
Smog advisory issued for:
- City of Toronto
- London - Middlesex
- Simcoe - Delhi - Norfolk
- Dunnville - Caledonia - Haldimand
- Oxford - Brant
- City of Hamilton [emphasis added]
- Halton - Peel
- York - Durham
- Huron - Perth
- Waterloo - Wellington
- Dufferin - Innisfil
- Barrie - Orillia - Midland
- Belleville - Quinte - Northumberland
- Kingston - Prince Edward
- Peterborough - Kawartha Lakes
- Brockville - Leeds and Grenville
- Cornwall - Morrisburg
- Parry Sound - Muskoka - Huntsville.
Today is a spare the air day. A day of elevated pollution when everyone is encouraged to spare the air by taking public transit or by car pooling. The air quality index is expected to exceed the poor Threshold of 50. Due to ground level ozone and fine particulate matter.
You must be logged in to comment.