Comment 69308

By Cathie (anonymous) | Posted September 09, 2011 at 11:55:55

First property records can be had for a small fee at the regional record dept. In the US the info is free and online mostly. Second selling prices are made public as well and school boundaries ie catchments are made public on school district sites. Not so in Hamilton or most of Ont.

I do not even live in Ont anymore and I know this information. You need name and address and a debit or interac card as you get the info. of a computer and you need the card to pay the fee.

For by laws you call the city and they may or not call you back. The laws should all be online but here some. and there some provincial regs. Found on and See the Ontario Gazette on this link.

Permalink | Context

Events Calendar

Recent Articles

Article Archives

Blog Archives

Site Tools