Comment 117082

By KevinLove (registered) | Posted March 21, 2016 at 08:13:48 in reply to Comment 117081

Yes, this is true. The ride is being conducted on public streets and alleys which every citizen of Hamilton has a right to use. On public property, people have a right to wear whatever they want. Or, thanks to Gwen Jacobs, to wear very little. I may roll my eyes, but they have a right to be on public property.

For some strange reason, nobody appears to have raised any objection to my request to bring a rain jacket if rain is forecast. Where is the outrage, “I insist on my right to get wet!”

98% of my efforts are in the area of infrastructure, with the remaining 2% being branding and promotion of cycling culture. As per usual, my goal is to benchmark success. I note that 100% of the articles I have written for Raise the Hammer have been about infrastructure. Perhaps in my abundant free time (ha, ha) I should write about branding and promotion of cycling culture. Big businesses spend big dollars in this area because they know that branding works.

Permalink | Context

Events Calendar

There are no upcoming events right now.
Why not post one?

Recent Articles

Article Archives

Blog Archives

Site Tools