Comment 48594

By Jajjj (anonymous) | Posted October 01, 2010 at 11:57:32

Certainly, health care is not a commodity. But health care is a service! A commodity is a good like coffee or wheat. There is no reason why you as an individual shouldn't pay for a significant portion of your health service costs. You are presenting a 10% solution for the other 90%, and that is not optimal

Permalink | Context

Events Calendar

There are no upcoming events right now.
Why not post one?

Recent Articles

Article Archives

Blog Archives

Site Tools