There are no upcoming events right now.
Why not post one?
- Justice for Indigenous Peoples is Long Overdueby Ryan McGreal, published June 30, 2021 in Commentary
- Third-Party Election Advertising Ban About Silencing Workersby Chantal Mancini, published June 29, 2021 in Politics
- Did Doug Ford Test the 'Great Barrington Declaration' on Ontarians?by Ryan McGreal, published June 29, 2021 in Special Report: COVID-19
- An Update on Raise the Hammerby Ryan McGreal, published June 28, 2021 in Site Notes
- Nestlé Selling North American Water Bottling to an Private Equity Firmby Doreen Nicoll, published February 23, 2021 in Healing Gaia
- Jolley Old Sam Lawrenceby Sean Burak, published February 19, 2021 in Special Report: Cycling
- Right-Wing Extremism is a Driving Force in Modern Conservatismby Ryan McGreal, published February 18, 2021 in Special Report: Extremism
- Municipalities Need to Unite against Ford's Firehose of Land Use Changesby Michelle Silverton, published February 16, 2021 in Special Report
- Challenging Doug Ford's Pandemic Narrativeby Ryan McGreal, published January 25, 2021 in Special Report: COVID-19
- The Year 2020 Has Been a Wakeup Callby Michael Nabert, published December 31, 2020 in Special Report: COVID-19
- The COVID-19 Marshmallow Experimentby Ryan McGreal, published December 22, 2020 in Special Report: COVID-19
- All I Want for Christmas, 2020by Kevin Somers, published December 21, 2020 in Entertainment and Sports
- Hamilton Shelters Remarkably COVID-19 Free Thanks to Innovative Testing Programby Jason Allen, published December 21, 2020 in Special Report: COVID-19
- Province Rams Through Glass Factory in Stratfordby Doreen Nicoll, published December 21, 2020 in Healing Gaia
- We Can Prevent Traffic Deaths if We Make Safety a Real Priorityby Ryan McGreal, published December 08, 2020 in Special Report: Walkable Streets
- These Aren't 'Accidents', These Are Resultsby Tom Flood, published December 04, 2020 in Special Report: Walkable Streets
- Conservation Conundrumby Paul Weinberg, published December 04, 2020 in Special Report
- Defund Police Protest Threatens Fragile Ruling Classby Cameron Kroetsch, published December 03, 2020 in Special Report: Anti-Racism
- Measuring the Potential of Biogas to Reduce GHG Emissionsby John Loukidelis and Thomas Cassidy, published November 23, 2020 in Special Report: Climate Change
- Ontario Squanders Early Pandemic Sacrificeby Ryan McGreal, published November 18, 2020 in Special Report: COVID-19
By farmer6re9 (registered) - website | Posted March 20, 2007 at 08:09:55
The sun is zooming in, it is white. When I was much younger it was a more yellowish orb. We ought not horse around with the facts, there is revelation in them if we look long and hard and recall how things were.
The science which has the answers is already within us and should we choose to ignore it much longer, we will most certainly feel its ill affects.
The consciously cognitive conscience; We should not overlook the divine interventions for we all know that hell is a hot spot and internal combustion could well be what exhausts our civilization's race. Will God allow us puny creatures to utterly destroy this place? I don't think so but it will be changed beyond our recognition because we fail to remember our own history. We discount the seriousness in the legend of Noah and the Ark as a fairy tale for Sunday school kids. We don't believe anymore in the demise of wicked cities like Sodom and Gomorrah nor the salvation of repentant cities such as Ninevah.
History is blemished with writers who said this and that and did nothing themselves, to empower future generations of readers into a loving relationship with God the Father of all creation, since the last writer in the New Testament put down his quill pen. God's son is the one we all should be concerned with, Jesus Christ is that faint flicker of good conscience in each of us that we all should get in touch with.
Hamilton could be Ninevah and be spared the wrath all this horsing around in insignificant issues will inevitably bring.
Permalink | Context