Comment 73342

By D. Shields (registered) | Posted January 26, 2012 at 15:03:04

Just thought I'd post the Hamilton City addy & page about buying your license for your Vietnamese Pot Bellied Pig. (OH BOY!! Eggs & Bacon!)

  1. Vietnamese Pot Bellied Pig Licences Vietnamese Pot Bellied Pigs are required to have a City of Hamilton Licence in accordance with By-law 84-191. Prior to the identification tag being issued the owner must provide proof of the following to the City of Hamilton Animal Services that the Vietnamese Pot Bellied Pig:

    has been innoculated against rabies, erysipelas, and leptospirosis is not a cross of this breed has been detusked

Permalink | Context

Events Calendar

There are no upcoming events right now.
Why not post one?

Recent Articles

Article Archives

Blog Archives

Site Tools