Comment 98069

By CaptainKirk (anonymous) | Posted February 28, 2014 at 12:25:48 in reply to Comment 98056

The Metrolinx plan includes spending $50B over 25 years, or $2B per year

Hamilton B line would be about 1.6% (approx $800m) of that, so the other 98.4% is going elsewhere.

$1B in that scheme is not much at all.

Permalink | Context

Events Calendar

There are no upcoming events right now.
Why not post one?

Recent Articles

Article Archives

Blog Archives

Site Tools