Comment 113404

By DowntownInHamilton (registered) | Posted August 14, 2015 at 07:34:32


While this is definitely a serious issue, and know someone personally affected by the same issues you've experienced, I have a couple of points regarding your article.

First, with this quote.

Abusive men use the court system to continue their reign of power and control.

Why is it only abusive men? That should read "abusive partners ".

Also, the math doesn't work. 79.3+6.6+12.8 = 98.7%. What about the remaining 1.3%?

Comment edited by DowntownInHamilton on 2015-08-14 07:34:50

Permalink | Context

Events Calendar

There are no upcoming events right now.
Why not post one?

Recent Articles

Article Archives

Blog Archives

Site Tools